• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who’s your animal match?

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
So I just played the little ‘Friend Finder’ minigame and I was curious to know who everyone’s ‘animal match’ is!

I got Fauna, which is cool! I quite like her :D
AB0B6E27-C887-4992-A3E0-0F976244476A.jpg

(You don't need the app to play this, you can play it on the Pocket Camp website :D)

Last edited:
Somehow I got Flurry. She just so Adourable and eat her up. Hehe �� But I'm also glad. ��✌

Apollo! As soon as it said that I was a perfectionist, it was so relatable.

I got Kyle! I will admit to taking the quiz a few times in attempt to get him though :rolleyes:

*silently curses that pocket camp isn't released for beta in NA* This looks really cool! I don't want to spoil everything for me, like i did with new leaf, so I'm going to try to avoid this part of forums :p

*silently curses that pocket camp isn't released for beta in NA* This looks really cool! I don't want to spoil everything for me, like i did with new leaf, so I'm going to try to avoid this part of forums :p

This is just a little mini game you can play on the Pocket Camp website!:D

I got Marshal, who's my third favorite villager, so that was pretty cool. :D And since he's not actually in Pocket Camp from what I've seen so far, I wonder if that could be a hint that he'll be added eventually!

I got Punchy, and I am happy haha. He's one of my favourite villagers.
vcWzyBD.png
I have a few items listed below if anyone is interested.
  • Tent: X
  • Camper: X
  • Peaches: X
  • Lamp: X
  • Bench: X
  • Tyres: X
  • TV: X
  • Carp: X
  • Table: X
Wallpaper featuring Punchy: X

Last edited:
I got Marshal, who is a nice guy. I was hoping I might be able to get Beardo...but I think he's not popular enough to be included in these sorts of things. T_T

I managed to get the Tent, Bench, Peaches, Camper, Tires, and Lamp, but I think maybe the Paint Cans, Table, Cherries, Koi, Clothing and Apple TV are all locked for another day.

Last edited:
I also got Punchy. I never had him as a villager but he was always on top of my 'maybe/yes' list. I guess I should have let him move in...

I took it twice and got Apollo both times. Seems pretty cool to me. I liked him in the Animal Crossing Movie thing. So I'll go with it.

I just took it on Tumblr and my answer was:
994eaa30-3667-4058-b662-8386fa716ed4.jpg

If anyone get Sally's.. let's trade please. lol

Last edited:
Back