• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who’s your animal match?

I was hoping to get one of my dreamies. No such luck. I got Kid Cat. He is a jock villager though, which are my favourite. They tend to call me ladybro, which I love. Haha. I can't wait for this game. I am praying I can free up enough space on my iphone.

I was paired with Hamlet.

I never have had him in any of my towns and I?ve always wanted him to show up naturally.

He talked on my phone about doing lots of squats and working out.

He seemed a little toooooo strong of jock lingo than needed, but still pretty cute.

I loved the idea of this preview to get everyone excited!!

i got jay the first time. kind of surprising, actually. but i took it again and it seems the questions shuffle through so i'm gonna take it 10000 times.

I wanted to get Marshal, but I ended up with Goldie. I'm not complaining though, she's pretty cute. It's too bad they stopped Friend Finder. I was going to play it again and see who I got this time.

Goldie is so cute!

I wanted to get Marshal too - did anyone get him? Was he one of the options? I?m curios.

Too bad it?s over.... it could have been a good promotion this week for the app :(

Back