marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
So I just played the little ‘Friend Finder’ minigame and I was curious to know who everyone’s ‘animal match’ is!

I got Fauna, which is cool! I quite like her :D
AB0B6E27-C887-4992-A3E0-0F976244476A.jpg

(You don't need the app to play this, you can play it on the Pocket Camp website :D)

Last edited:
Somehow I got Flurry. She just so Adourable and eat her up. Hehe �� But I'm also glad. ��✌

I got Kyle! I will admit to taking the quiz a few times in attempt to get him though :rolleyes:

*silently curses that pocket camp isn't released for beta in NA* This looks really cool! I don't want to spoil everything for me, like i did with new leaf, so I'm going to try to avoid this part of forums :p

*silently curses that pocket camp isn't released for beta in NA* This looks really cool! I don't want to spoil everything for me, like i did with new leaf, so I'm going to try to avoid this part of forums :p

This is just a little mini game you can play on the Pocket Camp website!:D

I got Marshal, who's my third favorite villager, so that was pretty cool. :D And since he's not actually in Pocket Camp from what I've seen so far, I wonder if that could be a hint that he'll be added eventually!

I got Eloise. The personality description didn't really match me but it was fun anyways

I got Punchy, and I am happy haha. He's one of my favourite villagers.
vcWzyBD.png
I have a few items listed below if anyone is interested.
  • Tent: X
  • Camper: X
  • Peaches: X
  • Lamp: X
  • Bench: X
  • Tyres: X
  • TV: X
  • Carp: X
  • Table: X
Wallpaper featuring Punchy: X

Last edited:
I got Marshal, who is a nice guy. I was hoping I might be able to get Beardo...but I think he's not popular enough to be included in these sorts of things. T_T

I managed to get the Tent, Bench, Peaches, Camper, Tires, and Lamp, but I think maybe the Paint Cans, Table, Cherries, Koi, Clothing and Apple TV are all locked for another day.

Last edited:
I also got Punchy. I never had him as a villager but he was always on top of my 'maybe/yes' list. I guess I should have let him move in...

I just took it on Tumblr and my answer was:
994eaa30-3667-4058-b662-8386fa716ed4.jpg

If anyone get Sally's.. let's trade please. lol

Last edited:
Back