Who’s your animal match?

I got Punchy, and I am happy haha. He's one of my favourite villagers.
vcWzyBD.png
I have a few items listed below if anyone is interested.
  • Tent: X
  • Camper: X
  • Peaches: X
  • Lamp: X
  • Bench: X
  • Tyres: X

OML. :eek: cri

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also got Punchy. I never had him as a villager but he was always on top of my 'maybe/yes' list. I guess I should have let him move in...

rlly.

I took it a couple times when I discovered the questions were different each time. I got Peewee and Apollo an even amount of times... but I like Apollo better!

I got Marshal . 3.

it says I'm the brightest star in the night sky yeah right lmao
but he likes luxury items and vintage collectibles so that's pretty accurate lol

Remind me when this game comes out in NA, and I'll take it as soon as it lets me.

I got Apollo, it said I'm a perfectionist which I am the furthest thing from. XD But I do like Apollo so I'm ok with it.

I got Marshal!! I don't mind him so I kept him on my first try. I wonder if the animal match will be with us once the game launch and link our nintendo.

Unfortunately, everytime you take the quiz it gives you different questions which might end up giving different answers. I wish this was more solid ;o;
First time I got Cherry, second time got Punchy, third time I got Marshal

I'll just go with who I got first:
I never had Cherry but I have always wanted her, she reminds me of the cherry soda pop webkinz. I gave one to a friend from my old school :0 she reminds me of her

Last edited:
I got Goldie. huh

- - - Post Merge - - -

and then I got Punchy! Don't have either of the villagers but I like Punchy's description more

I got Eloise
"You have a knack for taking control of even the trickiest of situations. You're constantly surrounded by those who admire your decisiveness and determination."
idek if that is somewhat accurate

Last edited:
Someone kindly pointed to me that this is not through the app but on the website...thanks.

It gave me Marshal, which is funny, because I never really liked him that much. But I can see him as being a good friend.

I got Peewee!

You're a perfectionist. You do things the right way, the first time...and you have no time for people who don't.
Well, that makes you a great match for Peewee! The two of you will find great joy in correcting others and protecting the lawns of the world from rampaging kids.

I'm impressed by how accurate it is to me though! Spooky!

I got Marshal my first time but ended up with Goldie when I signed in. I have her wallpapers but I really wanted Filbert

Back