• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Gridania Adoptions ~ PWYW, all villagers available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thats fine :D

Balmung and Midgardsormr. darn lol

darn! i have an alt on balmung that i squeezed in before it was perma-closed, but she's not leveled whatsoever... but hey, there's cross-server friends now. i'm sofie fehm if you ever catch me on. :)

Last edited:
darn! i have an alt on balmung that i squeezed in before it was perma-closed, but she's not leveled whatsoever... but hey, there's cross-server friends now. i'm sofie fehm if you ever catch me on. :)

Oh right they added then! Neato! Yea I will friend ya next time I play. :D sweeet yay more ff14 friends :D

Form sent !!

Edit: I forgot to provide on the form that I'm available all day on the weekends. So sorry..

Last edited:
gonna cut off adoptions for tonight! i'll get to as many people as i can. feel free to continue to send in requests, though~ i just can't get to you until tomorrow at the earliest.

I have filled the form and send it :D thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back