Dogs or Cats?

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Cats. They?re so dumb. I love them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol at all of you using allergies as an excuse. I’m allergic to both. You think that stopes my love?

cats cats cats

my family had both when i was growing up and i always connected with the cats. the dogs were just annoying to me

I'm very allergic to cats and dogs but I prefer cats. Dogs are too much effort for a lazybones like me.

Dogs for sure. I'm just not a big fan of cats, but dogs are adorable and I love them.

I have two cats. One of them is a Maine Coon who thinks he's a dog and the other understands that he's a cat.

I truly love both so much that I can’t pick a personal favorite. I love all kinds of cats, but when it comes to dogs, I have an especially soft spot for bully breeds. Pitbulls have a very large part of my heart, I can’t wait until the day that I can get a pitbull puppy AND a kitten and raise them together so that they love eachother. Right now however, I have two cats who I love so much. One is a siamese maine coon mix who acts like a princess, the other is my baby, who thinks she’s a dog/cat hybrid, but is really just a fat three year old black cat who acts like the destroyer of worlds. Regardless of how everybody feels towards cats and/or dogs, adopt don’t shop :)

Last edited:
I'm slightly allergic to both, but I've always loved dogs AND cats. Every animal is so different and quirky I love them all. However, if I had to choose between the two,I'd probably choose cats because I don't have the energy for a dog sometimes and they can be a lot of work since they needs so many baths, walks, and attention.. whereas cats are more laid back.

Back