• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dogs or Cats?

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Cats. They?re so dumb. I love them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol at all of you using allergies as an excuse. I’m allergic to both. You think that stopes my love?

Cats. They?re so dumb. I love them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol at all of you using allergies as an excuse. I?m allergic to both. You think that stopes my love?

Lol exactly. Mine especially towards cats.

Last edited:
I paws'd to think about this right meow, and decided I was feline more into cats lately.

cats cats cats

my family had both when i was growing up and i always connected with the cats. the dogs were just annoying to me

I'm very allergic to cats and dogs but I prefer cats. Dogs are too much effort for a lazybones like me.

Dogs for sure. I'm just not a big fan of cats, but dogs are adorable and I love them.

I have two cats. One of them is a Maine Coon who thinks he's a dog and the other understands that he's a cat.

I truly love both so much that I can’t pick a personal favorite. I love all kinds of cats, but when it comes to dogs, I have an especially soft spot for bully breeds. Pitbulls have a very large part of my heart, I can’t wait until the day that I can get a pitbull puppy AND a kitten and raise them together so that they love eachother. Right now however, I have two cats who I love so much. One is a siamese maine coon mix who acts like a princess, the other is my baby, who thinks she’s a dog/cat hybrid, but is really just a fat three year old black cat who acts like the destroyer of worlds. Regardless of how everybody feels towards cats and/or dogs, adopt don’t shop :)

Last edited:
I'm slightly allergic to both, but I've always loved dogs AND cats. Every animal is so different and quirky I love them all. However, if I had to choose between the two,I'd probably choose cats because I don't have the energy for a dog sometimes and they can be a lot of work since they needs so many baths, walks, and attention.. whereas cats are more laid back.

Back