• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dogs or Cats?

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Dogs! I love cats and all. But I do prefer dogs because they feel more like a friend to me. I love them so much <3

I like dogs more because I think they are so fluffy, cute, and playful. I feel like cats usually ignore me or try to scratch me.

I do like cats more in AC though. For some reason they look cooler than the dogs to me.

Cats all the way. I cannot stand dogs. Very allergic to both but I love my kitties. :3

Dogs for sure, they're more friendly tbh... unless you give a lot of time to your cat or you're home a lot, then they're nearly always pieces of ****

Cats.

The false reputation is what makes me like them more than I already do.

Last edited:
Cats.

The false reputation is what me likes them more.

I had a sleeping disorder back in the times due to messed up sleeping pattern, stress, etc. So one day I decided to adopt a mutt hoping that it'll help me be more responsible to my schedule and sleeping hours (since I need to take him out for walk, feed him, and such), and to relieve my stress of course. And it worked! After some months living with a dog, my sleep problem started to thin out. I owe lots to my dog <3

Cats are also good, I love how they technically are furball of sass xD but I'm definitely a dog person ;)

I like them both. We have cats and I want to get a dog pretty soon but that hasn't happened yet. I always had both in my house when I was younger so I don't have a huge preference.

I can't choose! I currently have a dog and my family has never owned a cat (my dad's allergic), but when I house-sit for my friend I'm also taking care of her two cats. They are so sweet and affectionate, as is my dog. These animals are such a blessing :blush:

Dogs for sure, they're more friendly tbh... unless you give a lot of time to your cat or you're home a lot, then they're nearly always pieces of ****

nah. These false beliefs hurt my feelings honestly because I loooove cats. I love dogs as well, I just like cats more. I have my own cat, he's an orange tabby and is the cutest thing ever. I know out of my entire family I'm his favorite person :)

Last edited:
I refuse to choose!! From a purely practical standpoint, I find cats less high maintenance, but from a how much I love them standpoint!! I refuse to choose

My parents have five dogs and I can only stand one of them. The other four are annoying, bark a lot, and weren't really trained. I've had cats before I preferred them over the four annoying dogs. If my parents only had the fifth dog though, I would probably pick that I couldn't chose.

Back