Dogs or Cats?

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Dogs! I love cats and all. But I do prefer dogs because they feel more like a friend to me. I love them so much <3

I like dogs more because I think they are so fluffy, cute, and playful. I feel like cats usually ignore me or try to scratch me.

I do like cats more in AC though. For some reason they look cooler than the dogs to me.

Cats all the way. I cannot stand dogs. Very allergic to both but I love my kitties. :3

Dogs for sure, they're more friendly tbh... unless you give a lot of time to your cat or you're home a lot, then they're nearly always pieces of ****

Cats.

The false reputation is what makes me like them more than I already do.

Last edited:
I had a sleeping disorder back in the times due to messed up sleeping pattern, stress, etc. So one day I decided to adopt a mutt hoping that it'll help me be more responsible to my schedule and sleeping hours (since I need to take him out for walk, feed him, and such), and to relieve my stress of course. And it worked! After some months living with a dog, my sleep problem started to thin out. I owe lots to my dog <3

Cats are also good, I love how they technically are furball of sass xD but I'm definitely a dog person ;)

I like them both. We have cats and I want to get a dog pretty soon but that hasn't happened yet. I always had both in my house when I was younger so I don't have a huge preference.

I can't choose! I currently have a dog and my family has never owned a cat (my dad's allergic), but when I house-sit for my friend I'm also taking care of her two cats. They are so sweet and affectionate, as is my dog. These animals are such a blessing :blush:

Dogs for sure, they're more friendly tbh... unless you give a lot of time to your cat or you're home a lot, then they're nearly always pieces of ****

nah. These false beliefs hurt my feelings honestly because I loooove cats. I love dogs as well, I just like cats more. I have my own cat, he's an orange tabby and is the cutest thing ever. I know out of my entire family I'm his favorite person :)

Last edited:
I refuse to choose!! From a purely practical standpoint, I find cats less high maintenance, but from a how much I love them standpoint!! I refuse to choose

My parents have five dogs and I can only stand one of them. The other four are annoying, bark a lot, and weren't really trained. I've had cats before I preferred them over the four annoying dogs. If my parents only had the fifth dog though, I would probably pick that I couldn't chose.

Back