• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sleepless Nights

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
I have heard that if you are not able to sleep it is because someone is dreaming about you. Right now this makes perfect sense because my relationship with my boyfriend has been on the rocks lately and I spent the entire day talking about it with my best friend. This must have been my fourth time waking up and it is slightly past 3 in the morning. The beautiful thing is that I left my window open and you can hear the sound of the rain and it is soothing. It has been raining all night which is so cleansing.

Anyways, my heart is heavy and after this post I will try to fall back asleep for the night.

Can anyone relate? Thoughts about the first sentence?

lol that’s cute but imagine being a celebrity and never getting any sleep because people would be thinking of u all the time. thatd Suck

I....personally do not believe that at all but I guess its a comforting thought to have?

I guess it's a nice thought, but the ratio of the years of sleepless nights I have to my incredibly small social circle makes it hard for me to believe people think of me nearly that often.

I don't believe that's true. Otherwise my boyfriend would never get any sleep lol. (we're long distance) But it is a nice thought. I rarely have experienced sleepless nights. I get up too early for work and am on my feet all day to be sleepless.

I understand if you're not spiritual, but in spirituality, the world is conceived mostly of energy, and energy can be used for a lot of different purposes.

Chances are, if you're both thinking about each other forcefully, you can influence each other's minds and thoughts. Kind of similar to how mediums get pictures in their head supposedly from spirits. It's more than possible to achieve the same effect while alive.

I have a lot of sleepless nights/days because my schedule is all wack. Especially for any kind of holiday, where I'm expected to spend the day(when I am usually sleeping) with family, and still have to go to work after. Thanksgiving night I will be fueling on energy drinks.

I've always loved that idea when I was younger and when I used to stay up really late and daydream for hours I'd feel bad for anyone I was thinking about who I was keeping awake. 12 year old me deserves more credit than I give her

Back