• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Zuckers- limited time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Hi there, I'm trading Zucker's card away soon, so I'm going to be fast scanning him in for a few hours tonight, so if you want Zucker, now's your chance!
I'll be scanning Zuckers all weekend, so I will get to you eventually. :)

Please add me now, the town will be Redbow, I'll tell you when it's your turn.
Please like this thread to get my attention.
Thank you!

In Line:

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for the late reply, I'll add you and open. :)

alright, sorry just plot resetting another villager, ill be over in a sec~

take your time, there's no need to rush that process.

I am, but could I possibly get to you tomorrow? It's pretty late here, I'll be scanning him all weekend. :)

ooh, i would love a zucker! i don't really have dreamies, but i've just restarted my town and i'm trying to populate it with some interesting villagers before i hit my 10 max. let me know if you can add me to your zucker list! thanks!

Have I missed a chance to get a Zucker? I had him in my first New Leaf town and ended up reseting after i left the game for quiet sometime. Zucker is one of my favorite villagers and I'd love to have him back.

I can get you if you're on for the next 10 minutes. :)

I'll scan Zucker in right now, I'll try to get you each a zucker, I'll scan him into two towns.

That's all, folks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back