International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
So I will soon have enough money to buy a Switch (Thank goodness) but it was suggested that I wait until Boxing Day. I end school at the beginning of December and I was kind of hoping to get to spend that extra time playing with the Switch (especially because I sold most of my games to buy it so I'll be stuck in the house doing nothing lol). So I was wondering: Does anyone know if the Switch get a sale for the Canadian Black Friday? I heard of some countries getting these extreme bundles, and while I can wait of course, it would just be better to play it once my break begins.

It's been about 8 months that the popular Nintendo Switch was launched, so of course the retailers will still have you pay the MSRP for the hardware itself. Add in the fact that Canada is much, much less inclined to reduce price on video games than USA, and it's pretty much guaranteed you won't purchase a Switch for less this year, unless you resort to second-hand.

That being said, if you're interested getting Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle alongside with Switch, there's an offer in Best Buy Canada online to get both for $30 CAD lower than you would otherwise. It'll be up until November 17th.

It's been about 8 months that the popular Nintendo Switch was launched, so of course the retailers will still have you pay the MSRP for the hardware itself. Add in the fact that Canada is much, much less inclined to reduce price on video games than USA, and it's pretty much guaranteed you won't purchase a Switch for less this year, unless you resort to second-hand.

That being said, if you're interested getting Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle alongside with Switch, there's an offer in Best Buy Canada online to get both for $30 CAD lower than you would otherwise. It'll be up until November 17th.

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD THEM! Especially when the Switch is doing so well, so why drop the price? Okay, thank you so much! I mean, I will still think about it, but hopefully I will be able to get it as soon as possible.

Back