• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question about Moving and Patterns/Designs??

Maelawni

Leaf ✿ Girl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Hello to those reading! I apologize if this isn't the correct forum for asking questions about ACNL - I didn't see a forum for that.
My questions are:
1) When your character moves, do they take all patterns with them to the new town, even the saved ones (not necessarily made by your character)?
2) Say my mayor created a pattern for one of my side characters, and then I deleted it from the mayor's save file, and accidentally deleted the pattern from display in the Able Sisters store as well and now only have it on my side character's account, is there a way for me to still display the pattern somehow? Because I want my other side characters to be able to wear the pattern.

My main concern however is being able to keep the pattern that my side character didn't create in their patterns slot once the character moves...
If anyone could help with my questions, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Bump... >_<
Really hoping someone knows the answers so they can help me. Please!

Last edited:
They might be able to make a qr from Sable, and your mayor could scan it? or if make it public, someone might be able to grab it from wendall in your dream town.

No for first and yes for second
Can you please elaborate? My questions need more than just a "yes" or "no". Sorry. I appreciate you trying to help though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They might be able to make a qr from Sable, and your mayor could scan it? or if make it public, someone might be able to grab it from wendall in your dream town.
Thank you...I think Sable only lets you make a QR code of designs your character created though. The design I have is on my side character's account but it was made by my mayor. I accidentally deleted it from my mayor's account which is why I have this dilemma now. Hopefully the dream town trick will work! &#55357;&#56867;

Last edited:
Bump... >_<
Guess my questions are a bit difficult... darn. Where are the ACNL experts when you need them?!!

Back