• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying art pieces

Antarc

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I'm in need of an art piece to complete the ' one in each section' museum thing and i always get scammed by the fox wwwww
any piece is fine
I only ave IGB

If you want to add me I can help you. I only need three more to finish mine, but red never has them. But I'll be happy to get them for you.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Forgery
For future reference, this link leads to a page that's pretty accurate as far as determining forgeries from real deal. Redd is in my town today and I finished my museum last month, so if you want to poke around and see what he has let me know

You are talking about Redd's right. I just had him in town. I will buy any that you need. I am in need of three to finish the art section, other than that I can purchase and give them to you. Just let me know.

You are talking about Redd's right. I just had him in town. I will buy any that you need. I am in need of three to finish the art section, other than that I can purchase and give them to you. Just let me know.

Yes please! Any piece is fine really! How much do you want ?

I can just give them to you. If you want to give something that is fine, not required though.

I am home for the day. Let me know what is a good time for you.

Back