Deers

tea and memes
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hey everyone!
I have an idea, I'm thinking of opening a landscaping shop for people who would like some input in how to landscape their towns and maybe even have some help with making it a reality!

Some things I plan on doing:
-Helping you find the perfect QR Codes for paths, signs, anything you like! (I might even try my hand at making some,
but this will be free while I get better ♥)
-Giving you a personal map layout based on your town map you send me of possible path placements, pwp's and anything else you want in your town!
-Providing a help service in helping you place flowers, bushes, trees etc. (This will be a provide your own things for me to help you place though seeing as I don't have time to breed flowers and get other landscaping items.)
-Within the help services of placing things for you, there will be weeding and chopping down trees etc included, this will not add to the price though.

What does everyone think of me doing this? o: Is it something your interested in?

Thanks! ♥
-

If anyone has some suggestions on services they'd like to see me offer let me know! I want to be able to cater to everyone as best I can ♥

I just started replaying after leaving it Sitting on the self
For several years. So for me personally I have no idea on where I want to start. I can tell I was in the middle of planning when I stopped playing, but not sure if I want to continue with those plans now.

I just started replaying after leaving it Sitting on the self
For several years. So for me personally I have no idea on where I want to start. I can tell I was in the middle of planning when I stopped playing, but not sure if I want to continue with those plans now.
I know how you feel! If enough people want it, which right now it's seeming likely, then when I set up shop you can definitely come on by ^^

this would be a great idea! from what i've seen, many people who lurk around the forums are still heavily in the process of landscaping their towns, so i think this would potentially end up being quite a popular service :)

After seeing the votes and comments, I'm gonna be starting to set this up tonight!

This would be amazingly useful for anyone who is still trying to finish landscaping their town! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back