• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Favourite Mafia Game(s)?

Both, if you want. :)

I enjoyed the setup of XCOM mafia and also found that to be of the more entertaining games I took part in here, certainly one of the largest I have taken part of. So that one. On a smaller scale I really enjoyed SP's Mafia Disconnected because it was really fun to figure out all the connections as well as hunting blues but I think it was probably more entertaining for maf than town but I was maf so that is probably why I enjoyed it. Also had a great team.

In general though I feel like a lot of setups that were good were good because of the people who got unique roles and used them well or in a fun way but it's luck since sometimes cool roles get N1'd or given to a player who wastes it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have no idea what those are and I'm too lazy to find out.

Noo don't be too lazy to find out, mafia is fun.

Themeless mafia is definitely my favorite scum game of all time

I finally figured out my favourite game.

The Real Housewives of Mafia (Memes)

For extremely different reasons, my fave games are RHOM, Miraculous Ladybug, Daily Tragedy, Trump maf, and DA: I.

Awwww you guys are sweet.... I'm glad everyone has liked it. Remember this for scummies next year lol

Last edited:
Back