• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Favourite Mafia Game(s)?

My favorite games were these for all separate reasons:

DA: I, Murder Mystery, Themeless, Legend of Zelda: BotW, and Rhom.

RHOM is prolly the best mafia game I had cuz I flip the town so hard bruh

My favorite mafia game that I played is definitely Russian Roulette Mafia. The reason why I picked this game as my favorite one that I played is because I was able to the play the game my way and it felt really great that I was able to do that. Having that kind of opportunity made me extremely happy. Ideas that I had going on was actually working for me when I put them in motion. I was also given words of wisdom about Mafia from Kat after the game was over. She did tell me in advance that she was going to do it on Discord. The advice that I got from her was helpful to me despite the fact that I am retiring from playing TBT Mafia. So... I kind of understand the perspective of the game from the eyes of someone that I trust. I learned and experienced a lot when it came to playing TBT Mafia. So... TBT Mafia is something that I am grateful for because of everything I went through. The good and the bad. If it wasn't for TBT Mafia... I wouldn't have been close to certain people or possibly ever interacted with them.

Note: Not sure what my favorite mafia game would be of those that I haven't played. Will add that in once I read a bit more of the past games here.

Last edited:
Back