Felyne

Gruntilda

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
So Felyne is moving into my town and I decided to find out what kind of things he likes for gifts. Thonky's guide said something I have never run across before - "likes sporty, none items and dislikes fancy". What the heck are none items?? That is where the color preference usually is. Does that mean he likes see through stuff with no color?? or maybe he doesn't have a color preference? Has anybody run across that for any other villager before?

Hi, I never saw that for any other villager, but I checked on Felyne's color preference about a month ago to see what color flowers to plant around his house and saw the "none." So I just went with the color of the roof of his house (don't have my game open, so don't remember atm).

Maybe cats are color blind? Oh, no, that can't be it, because the other cats have color preferences, right? Idk...sorry...

Some items don't have a particular color attached to them and are referenced as "none" instead of blue, red, yellow, etc. That's all I can think of thatvit might mean.

I am curious what he likes! Please keep us posted!

I just ordered an amiibo for tomorrow delivery so I can get him too! Yay!

Last edited:
Back