• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone got Ricky I could Visit?

Flare

Bells
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Feedback
100% (147) +
Does anyone have Ricky in there? I need to visit him for the Photo Challenge. :eek:

I can pay TBT if needed.

Oh and looking for some AC friends so we can hang out or something I guess lol.

Last edited:
You're lucky, Ricky is currently living in my town. I am available now (until 9pm in Paris time.

I have opened my gate. You can come now (my friend code is under my profile).

Last edited:
Youre lucky, Ricky is currently living in my town. I am available now (until 9pm in Paris time.

I have opened my gate. You can come now (my friend code is under my profile).

Ooh great to hear! I'll visit you in 10 minutes or so. I'll VM you when ready!

Last edited:
Just, can I come to your town to sell my turnips?
I definetely need to sell my turnips (even if it is at a loss) because my rate from Reese is low.

My gates are opened!

Just, can I come to your town to sell my turnips?
I definetely need to sell my turnips (even if it is at a loss) because my rate from Reese is low.

My gates are opened!
Sure you can come to my Town to sell. :)

Hmm have you added my FC yet? Your town doesn't show up. :eek:

(Sorry for the double message)

I am sorry but in France it is 9 o'clock and I need to go to bed because I will wake up early tomorrow. Maybe you can come another day for Ricky. (Just tell me when)

Oh :( I didn’t do it. To be honest I thought you only need to have my friend code (I have forgotten this rule). I'm really sorry.
When will you be available for Ricky?

Last edited:
(Sorry for the double message)

I am sorry but in France it is 9 o'clock and I need to go to bed because I will wake up early tomorrow. Maybe you can come another day for Ricky. (Just tell me when)
Hmm I need a pic for Ricky today since there's a Photo Challenge but it's fine. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone else have Ricky in there town for me to visit?

Back