• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Stories

MarineSong2001

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Post your stories of villagers here! As in, memorable stories of things your villagers have said or done.

I'll start:

Earlier, Kiki "pinged" and ran up to me, saying that she wanted to move out on the 25th. I accepted, because I thought it would be a good way to mark that it would be Christmas Day a month from then. The next time I talk to her, she shows me the first letter I ever sent her.

Kiki... :(

The Animal Crossing games are so beautiful.

I'd chew my own arm off for the option of never getting their annoying letters. :(

Last edited:
Its really cute and sweet that when you build a higher friendship, they send you letters randomly. It makes me want to write back, I mean, what kind of friendship is it if someone contacts you and you never respond back?
Especially when they get you gifts

Ooh, I have a lot. But I?ll keep it relatively short (if I can). :p

I posted about this in another thread, but I love how the day after I sent Maple a letter asking her why she copied Pietro's catchphrase ?honk honk? and telling her to be true to herself, she pinged me the next day and asked to change her catchphrase. And then a few days afterward, Muffy pinged me to change her catchphrase, saying that Maple told her it was ?weird? and ?didn?t fit her personality at all.? Like wow, Maple really took that letter to heart! She just has to give that advice to everyone else now. xD

Also, I wrote Pietro a letter telling him how lovable and amazing he is. The letter I received back was my favorite letter I?ve ever received from a villager. It said, ?To my beloved Whimsy, I barely got through that letter you sent me... While I couldn?t finish it through all my tears, I hope you?ll keep sending me letters as simply beautiful as that one!? I thought that was so incredibly sweet, and made me love Pietro 10x more! ^^

Last edited:
Once, Pashmina thanked me for giving her an orange... by giving me an orange. I assume hers wasn't good enough? :)

Back