• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is this a good spot?

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So I am plot resetting Moe. I am limited on where I want a villager house. The spot I really would like it too close to the cliff and I am not rerouting my path. So I must choose someplace else...

How is this one? Would it look weird being that close to Skye?
moe spot1.jpg moe spot.jpg

Or should I try and get him at this spot? I am pretty sure there is enough room since it is just 1 or 2 spaces over from where Sylvia's house was.
Moe spot2.jpg

I kind of regret placing codes down for plot resetting but I have areas I am saving for PWP's :/ Though I did miss some spots, like behind the townhall next to the pond and right above the top left bridge.

I am kind of leaning towards near Skye cause that was where Lopez's house was,but also I made a yellow bench nearby so he would have a little bench to chill on

Last edited:
honestly it depends on the level of decoration you want for each individual house- if you want a lot, go for the house position near the bridge, if not much, then beside the cliff.

I think the first spot looks okay. The second spot may be a bit too close to the plaza, but it's hard to tell from that kind of picture.

I don't customize each house too much as they all just kinda live in the forest. So they just get some flowers around them and a path. Maybe one day I will ass a water qr code near some.

Yea the second one is close to the plaza but Sylvia was there. But idk if I want him that close to the town hall :/

I like the first spot a lot better. I wish my houses could go like that in my town (too narrow) I think it's cozy. I wouldn't put his house too close to the plaza.

I like the first spot a lot better. I wish my houses could go like that in my town (too narrow) I think it's cozy. I wouldn't put his house too close to the plaza.

Cozy. Yeah, I like that :D I mean my theme is kinda quaint forest village.

Then I would definitely go with the first spot. :) It fits your theme perfectly.

Back