Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So I am plot resetting Moe. I am limited on where I want a villager house. The spot I really would like it too close to the cliff and I am not rerouting my path. So I must choose someplace else...

How is this one? Would it look weird being that close to Skye?
moe spot1.jpg moe spot.jpg

Or should I try and get him at this spot? I am pretty sure there is enough room since it is just 1 or 2 spaces over from where Sylvia's house was.
Moe spot2.jpg

I kind of regret placing codes down for plot resetting but I have areas I am saving for PWP's :/ Though I did miss some spots, like behind the townhall next to the pond and right above the top left bridge.

I am kind of leaning towards near Skye cause that was where Lopez's house was,but also I made a yellow bench nearby so he would have a little bench to chill on

Last edited:
honestly it depends on the level of decoration you want for each individual house- if you want a lot, go for the house position near the bridge, if not much, then beside the cliff.

I think the first spot looks okay. The second spot may be a bit too close to the plaza, but it's hard to tell from that kind of picture.

I don't customize each house too much as they all just kinda live in the forest. So they just get some flowers around them and a path. Maybe one day I will ass a water qr code near some.

Yea the second one is close to the plaza but Sylvia was there. But idk if I want him that close to the town hall :/

I like the first spot a lot better. I wish my houses could go like that in my town (too narrow) I think it's cozy. I wouldn't put his house too close to the plaza.

I like the first spot a lot better. I wish my houses could go like that in my town (too narrow) I think it's cozy. I wouldn't put his house too close to the plaza.

Cozy. Yeah, I like that :D I mean my theme is kinda quaint forest village.

Then I would definitely go with the first spot. :) It fits your theme perfectly.

Back