• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you happy with your birth name?

Are you happy with it?

• Yes.

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • No.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Eh.

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters
I love my name but everyone mispronounces it. Like I mean everyone that isn't family. So far not even a single person pronounced it right before me pointing it out.

Last edited:
NOPE. I've never liked it. My whole life I've been trying different names and nicknames, trying to find the one that fits.

I hate my first name. But i like my middle and last name. My first name is Bryee-Anna.

I love my name, but it's always mispronounced. It's Kyra, but pronounced like Kira. I like y more than i, so I like it.

Yes - I didn't used to, but I found out my dad chose my name and it changed the way I saw it. It gets mispronounced/misspelled often but I am happy with it :blush:

I LOVE IT
I'm using the AM(us) saying of my name, but my name (first middle, and last) are multi-language & unisex
All can be used for first, middle, and last
They are just translated different,
I wnt on a cruse and hung around German & Russian so they just use their my translated name for their county

i see these threads kinda often but i will always comment to say no, i absolutely don't like my birth name. HOWEVER i do love my parents so i wouldn't ever change it

i see these threads kinda often but i will always comment to say no, i absolutely don't like my birth name. HOWEVER i do love my parents so i wouldn't ever change it

Stop it mog, your name is really cute and unique. :)

Pretty much the same haha. I have once or twice raised the idea of changing my name with my mother. WW3 erupts.

aw zendal ur too cute i rly appreciate u!!!<3

I appreciate you all the same eggmog. (Appropriate nickname as Winter is approaching) <3 <3

Side note, when I breathe it sounds like a bird's chirp. Am I dying?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty much the same haha. I have once or twice raised the idea of changing my name with my mother. WW3 erupts.

Lmao

Whenever I brought it up, my family were like "yes, yes, yes". Completely different circumstances I suppose.

my deadname is terrible and ill never use it again honestly lol.

Yeah, I quite like my name. I didn't like it growing up for some reason, I think I thought it sounded old fashioned. But I think it sounds quite nice and it isn't common here, so I like it.

Nope, I don't really like my first name so I've gone by my middle name (Marie) for a few years now. I don't dislike it enough to change it, but I will be dropping my last name completely when I get married in a few months.

I like my name! There was a time when i was around 8 or so when I tried to change my name to my middle name. But ultimately it was just a phase :p

Back