Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
I'm actually pretty curious about how many people are happy with their birth name. By that I just mean your first name. I come across a lot of people who hate their name, and I was wondering if you do too, maybe you've even changed it?

I personally don't like my name too much, but not enough to change it.

No I don't, guess why I never use it and hardly reveal unless it's someone I know well/IRL if they really need to know.

I like it. I didn't use to when I was a kid because people kept pronouncing it wrong, but I grew to love it. I gave myself a middle name years ago and I really wish that was part of my real name, but I'm too lazy to get proper documentation for it.

No, so I'll be changing my two middle names and my two surnames.

I'm named after two people who have disgraced me so I don't want any association with them, I'm not going to change my first name though (which is Michael btw).

Last edited:
I like my name. Although I wish my parents either put and accent on the E or added a Y on my birth certificate to make my name Zoey. My photography teacher would troll me by calling me Zo all the time, saying the spelling of my name is wrong for the pronunciation. =P

It means 'life' though and I am alive; therefore it's relevant for now.

I like my birth name a lot actually.
I like it so much that names I use for games/websites are based on my full name:
Kandy Plushy: The first part is my nickname and I have 2 imaginary friends who go by these names.
Keldi: Switching the letters from my first and last name (1st: K, l, i) (last: e, d)
KaenAndKain: (Kaen)The first 2 letters of my 1st name and last 2 of my last name. Kain is the way some people pronounce it.
Kaylee: The alternate spelling I use for games like Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
Alexan: Part of my middle name.

It's okay. I got named after my dad's sister who died at 18 (before I was born) by a drunk driver. First, middle and last all the same. I wish I would have gotten my own name. Almost shared her birthday too. Missed my dad's by 5 hours. *sigh*

I have two names. I dislike the first because people always mispronounce it. I love my second one but no one can remember it and so it never sticks. :(

I like my first name, I'm in the process of changing my middle name (which may seem dumb but it's important to me so I think it's worth it)

I like my name :Brendan, but I swear everyone I meet call me Brendon, or Brandon. It's not bad or anything but I find it funny how literally every time :)

Back