Post pictures of your pets/animal friends!

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I'm not sure if there's already a thread for this, but I couldn't seem to find one, so I thought i'd make one!

I'll start with a few pics!

13383797_573342092846664_1060618112_o.jpg

13383429_573372616176945_1671675033_o.jpg

23336126_825308794316658_2054506263_o (1).jpg

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KITTIES!!

this is my soon to be child (picking him up between the 8th-12th december, when these pictures were taken he was 9 weeks old.
I LOVE HIM <3333

XjuwAgL.jpg

mZxmA5W.jpg

VN162JB.jpg

counting down the days til we pick him up! his name is going to be Milo <3

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KITTIES!!

this is my soon to be child (picking him up between the 8th-12th december, when these pictures were taken he was 9 weeks old.
I LOVE HIM <3333

XjuwAgL.jpg

mZxmA5W.jpg

VN162JB.jpg

counting down the days til we pick him up! his name is going to be Milo <3

OMG, he is so cute and fluffy! I love the name Milo too :D

OMG, he is so cute and fluffy! I love the name Milo too :D

I KNOW RIGHT?! honestly as soon as i saw him i fell in love
his dad is a gorgeous colour too like kinda smoky? and his mum is a champion in the british ragdoll competitions so hes got god dam good genes! i'm so excited to see what he looks like when he gets older

me too, my boyf wasn't too keen but i've had it in my head since before we even thought about getting him lol!

I KNOW RIGHT?! honestly as soon as i saw him i fell in love
his dad is a gorgeous colour too like kinda smoky? and his mum is a champion in the british ragdoll competitions so hes got god dam good genes! i'm so excited to see what he looks like when he gets older

me too, my boyf wasn't too keen but i've had it in my head since before we even thought about getting him lol!

Awww I know that feeling when you fall in love with an animal at first site!! I absolutely love Ragdolls, I wanted one sooo bad when I was younger. I bet he’ll be gorgeous as he grows up!
Haha my boyfriend was the same when I got a cat, then he fell in love with her hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is Luna. :3

image.jpg

image.jpg

Aww she has such big beautiful eyes!

Here is my fat kitty called Mogwai, hes quite a meany ^^'
ydQsHoh.jpg

And here is a pic of Koda! Our fluffy doggo~
jma6eFF.jpg

Okay, let's do this.. here is...

08lNWnj.jpg
Name is from this fairy
mB9C1CH.jpg
Name is from the Hamtaro series
q4vI15L.jpg
She used to be called "Lux", but I started to hate her name and now she's called like the "Bee Maya"
bU3osoL.jpg
Got him as rescue rabbit, turned his life completely around, he used to be called "Disney", very manly name lol. Where his name comes from is clear enough, I think :D
DPJBNVP.jpg
Used to be called "Zelda", since they told us he's a female, but turned out he's a male and I ended up calling him "Mido", like from Ocarina of Time
YixaiLS.jpg
Name is from my favorite League of Legends Champion
VvSR0oR.jpg
Her name is from our cutie Animal Crossing Squirrel, Poppy :p

Last edited:
Aww you guys are so lucky :( I want a kitten really badly, but it's impossible in my living situation. Those are some really cute ones!

20171116_072705.jpg
This is Lucas. I've had him since I was 5. He's 11 years old and his birthday's on 9/19.
(This makes sense if you look at the picture) He was originally a beagle, but I had to reincarnate him(using fabric and some stuffing from the old Lucas) but now he's a golden retriever. He'll be a beagle again soon though. XD

Back