• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Visiting dream towns!

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (30) +
I feel like visiting some dream towns today :D does anyone have a DA to share?

How about this modern town? st. grey: 5B00-002C-0FAA
Also, if you want to visit my zen town Hangzhou, the DA's on my signature! It's still a work in progress though >v<

How about this modern town? st. grey: 5B00-002C-0FAA
Also, if you want to visit my zen town Hangzhou, the DA's on my signature! It's still a work in progress though >v<

Thank you! I'll visit them now :D

6F00-00A7-02F9. Here’s mine. :) Still a work in progress though!

HNI_0078.JPG

This is my all cat town~
The lower half is still a bit of a wip but the houses are done and my villagers are permanent.

If you'd like you can visit the DA of my old town. It had a modern theme (it was still a wip when I had last updated it) :)

5B00-0095-BD63

4B00-0022-3409 is my dream address. I'd love feedback and positive/constructive criticism. I change my main floor (mayor's house) and grass patterns to match the current season. Right now my town is set in an autumn sunset, I think it looks nice and I saved it just yesterday so my town's dream is current. A couple of quick notes before visiting, the pattern that covers the entire town is for the look of artificial grass, I know the edges look a little off but I just suspend my disbelief, I don't like the look of bare spots on the real grass. the designs around the zelda character's houses are to match that certain character. Thanks for your time! :)

Do you have any critique on mine? :)

Sure! I loved the paths, and the way you paired them with the skinny dirt paths. It actually looks really good! I also like how all the villagers are lined up along the west side of the map. I love the clock infront the cafe, I've never seen anyone put it there before, and it works really well. I also love the way you surrounded it and the fountain outside the town hall with the dirt and water paths, it looks really nice. The two hearts infront of the plaza look great, too!
Sorry, I've never really given a review on a dream town before. I hope that was okay :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

4B00-0022-3409 is my dream address. I'd love feedback and positive/constructive criticism. I change my main floor (mayor's house) and grass patterns to match the current season. Right now my town is set in an autumn sunset, I think it looks nice and I saved it just yesterday so my town's dream is current. A couple of quick notes before visiting, the pattern that covers the entire town is for the look of artificial grass, I know the edges look a little off but I just suspend my disbelief, I don't like the look of bare spots on the real grass. the designs around the zelda character's houses are to match that certain character. Thanks for your time! :)

You have a really beautiful town! I love the autumn theme, the golden perfect peaches go so well with it. I love the area around the mayors house! I liked the dead tree area around Ganon's house, too. The placement of the cafe is cool, I haven't seen anyone put it there before and i think it's a really good spot for it. I love the area leading up to the wisteria trellis, and the camping area is one of my favourites, too.
I've never really reviewing dream addresses before, i hope thats okay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Spooky's town of Seoul is beautiful! And Squidpops town of The Void was really amazing! Let me know if you'd like the to review yours properly :D

Last edited:
Back