What's your study music?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
My study music consists of soundtracks exclusively. The most notable ones being Death Note, Animal Crossing (especially the GCN one), Pokemon, Kirby, and Zelda.

So yeah, what does your study music include? Or do you prefer silence when being studious?

I can’t concentrate with any noise in the background. I get distracted too easily. I can’t even study in groups, I fell like I don’t retain anything, especially when the topic shifts to other things other than what we’re studying for.

I’m the type of person who ends of reading the same paragraph ten times over because someone is talking near me. It sucks.

Studying with music does not work for me at all

But if I had to choose probably final fantasy soundtracked, or classical music

I put on Animal Crossing music often. I may be too obsessed but the soundtrack makes me so calm and focused :blush: I especially like the Gamecube tracks or any of the morning hours.

I usually have classical music in the background whenever I'm doing any reading or homework, except for history, then I listen to Hamilton.

I usually put on either AC music or something from Study Music Project (it's a great YouTube channel, I recommend it)

I can?t concentrate with any noise in the background. I get distracted too easily. I can?t even study in groups, I fell like I don?t retain anything, especially when the topic shifts to other things other than what we?re studying for.

I?m the type of person who ends of reading the same paragraph ten times over because someone is talking near me. It sucks.

Same. I came here just to say "People can actually study and listen to music at the same time???"

I can't study or do any kind of work or writing with music on. It's way too distracting to me. I need to work in silence.

Back