Buying Cedar saplings & non-hybrid flowers!

Deers

tea and memes
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi everyone

I'm currently doing my town layout but I need some cedar saplings and a lot more normal flowers!

I can pay bells or TBT (if I have it) ^^

Thanks!

I have tons of both. If you are interested, feel free to come over to my town and you can decide what you need. :)

Last edited:
How much would you be wanting and is it IGB or TBT? o:
Would 2 tbt bells per cedar sapling be fair? As for the normal flowers, you decide in IGB. I guess it depends on how many you really need. I have plenty of leftover rejects from breeding hybrids.

Last edited:
Would 2 tbt bells per cedar sapling be fair? As for the normal flowers, you decide in IGB. I guess it depends on how many you really need. I have plenty of leftover rejects from breeding hybrids.

Would you accept some bells for the saplings as well seeing as I only have 10TBT? I only recently restarted my town so I think I have around 150k IGB or something like that after doing some bridges.

Would you accept some bells for the saplings as well seeing as I only have 10TBT? I only recently restarted my town so I think I have around 150k IGB or something like that after doing some bridges.
Well, I don't think 150k would cover it unfortunately... How about 10 cedar saplings for 12 tbt bells, and you can have as many non-hybird flowers as you want for free?

Last edited:
Well, I don't think 150k would cover it unfortunately... How about 10 cedar saplings for 12 tbt bells, and you can have as many non-hybird flowers as you want for free?

Yeah I meant as in I'll use both LOL, so I can pay for more cedar saplings too ^^ Sorry just got home from college c:

Awesome! Want me to hop on over to your town? ^^
Yup, give a moment, I will add you and open.
Many of the rejects are on the left of the map, and please excuse the mess, I am sorting out my storage haha.

Last edited:
LOL it's fine dw, how many cedar saplings for 20 TBT? We can work out the other prices when I come over

Last edited:
Edited it because I have more than I thought LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Something happened o.o

Edited it because I have more than I thought LOL
15 cedar saplings for 20 tbt bells as we agreed should be fine, and for the normal flowers...5 tbt bells?

Something happened o.o
Connection error, re-opened. I'll save often just in case.

Last edited:
Back