• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Cedar saplings & non-hybrid flowers!

Deers

tea and memes
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi everyone

I'm currently doing my town layout but I need some cedar saplings and a lot more normal flowers!

I can pay bells or TBT (if I have it) ^^

Thanks!

I have tons of both. If you are interested, feel free to come over to my town and you can decide what you need. :)

Last edited:
How much would you be wanting and is it IGB or TBT? o:
Would 2 tbt bells per cedar sapling be fair? As for the normal flowers, you decide in IGB. I guess it depends on how many you really need. I have plenty of leftover rejects from breeding hybrids.

Last edited:
Would 2 tbt bells per cedar sapling be fair? As for the normal flowers, you decide in IGB. I guess it depends on how many you really need. I have plenty of leftover rejects from breeding hybrids.

Would you accept some bells for the saplings as well seeing as I only have 10TBT? I only recently restarted my town so I think I have around 150k IGB or something like that after doing some bridges.

Would you accept some bells for the saplings as well seeing as I only have 10TBT? I only recently restarted my town so I think I have around 150k IGB or something like that after doing some bridges.
Well, I don't think 150k would cover it unfortunately... How about 10 cedar saplings for 12 tbt bells, and you can have as many non-hybird flowers as you want for free?

Last edited:
Well, I don't think 150k would cover it unfortunately... How about 10 cedar saplings for 12 tbt bells, and you can have as many non-hybird flowers as you want for free?

Yeah I meant as in I'll use both LOL, so I can pay for more cedar saplings too ^^ Sorry just got home from college c:

Awesome! Want me to hop on over to your town? ^^
Yup, give a moment, I will add you and open.
Many of the rejects are on the left of the map, and please excuse the mess, I am sorting out my storage haha.

Last edited:
LOL it's fine dw, how many cedar saplings for 20 TBT? We can work out the other prices when I come over

Last edited:
Edited it because I have more than I thought LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Something happened o.o

Back