• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bells, Balloon, Bee!

Liint.ov

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello everyone I'm really new to the game
and I'm nnow have unlock my Town development permit,
but i still don't know which is the best Ordinance to use in my really newly started town, I was thinking of using Beautiful town but i really need Bells so i can buy my dreamies villager i tried catch bugs, etc and it took me 1 day to get 80k. But i seen a lot people got like 10 Million bells for a villager! :( what if i use Wealthy town, will it is increase the bells i get in Re-tail or not? I'm sorry if i asking in wrong place ;-; or there is a cheat to get many bells ?

and how i get the flying balloon that has gift attached to it? do i need some tools to use for the balloon?

and why i can't get rid of the bees i have tried to flee from the bee but it seems i can't get away without getting stung by the bees... :confused:

You need a net to catch bees, and a slingshot to shoot down balloons.
The tools are sold randomly at the store.

I suggest the beautiful town ordinance, so you never have to water flowers.

Bells are easy to make.
Go fishing, catch bugs, sell shells and fruit, etc.

If I were you, I would begin contributing here by posting on threads, amass some tbt (bell tree bells) and then trade those for igb (in game bells). That is what I do when I need a lot of money fast when working on my towns. The current going rate is 10 million igb for 50 tbt. You can then post a thread in the Marketplace that you would like to trade your tbt for igb and another player interested will come to your town and drop off the bells or vice versa.

As far as bees go, stand just in front of the tree while holding your net, shake the tree, and snap down the net right over the hive. You will never get stung again.

I like the Beautiful Town Ordinance. I have it in all of my towns. That way my flowers never go brown, there is no trash in the ocean or river and no roaches in the home.

Good luck with you new town!

Adding to this, the best way to get in-game bells in game is to go to the island once it's unlocked after 7pm. There are a bunch of beetles to catch and sharks to fish that are worth a lot of money. After doing this the easiest way to get money is via the Stalk Market, though that's luck dependent and you'll get the best results if you use the forums to find high prices.

Here's a guide to making bells on the island: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66685670

There are a bunch of other guides on the internet for this, some with videos and pictures. Just search 'acnl island beetle guide' on google and you'll find a bunch. They all give slightly different advice on how to optimize, but the basics are all pretty much the same.

You can make a few more bells by using the bell boom ordinance and selling your beetles, but I personally don't think it's worth it considering you can rack up 300k-450k on a single island trip without bell boom. I just think the beautiful town ordinance is too nice to give up.

Thank you so much for all of the reply!! ;) I really almost never thought about shaking the tree while holding a net haha!! :D oh but about the slingshot.. I have played animal crossing for like a week or two... but I still not seeing slingshot are never being sold at the store TT_TT all i see in the store is only shovels and bug nets... I see some screenshoots of others animal crossing player that they store are a lot bigger than mine right now.. is there an upgrade too for store to get bigger other than upgrading my house ??

I use the beautiful ordinance only because I have a ton of flowers in town and don't want to have to water them every day. Otherwise I would use night owl ordinance because I usually play later in the day and it keeps shops open longer.

I agree with going to the island at night if you want to make bells. There are a lot of good bugs and sharks there. You can also use club tortimer until you find a random night island even if you are playing during the day.

Thank you so much for all of the reply!! ;) I really almost never thought about shaking the tree while holding a net haha!! :D oh but about the slingshot.. I have played animal crossing for like a week or two... but I still not seeing slingshot are never being sold at the store TT_TT all i see in the store is only shovels and bug nets... I see some screenshoots of others animal crossing player that they store are a lot bigger than mine right now.. is there an upgrade too for store to get bigger other than upgrading my house ??

Yes, the store upgrades as you buy more stuff from it. If you buy everything displayed everyday (gift wrap paper doesn't count) in a week or so you'll get the second upgrade, which will allow more items displayed daily. :)
As for the slingshot, it's random. Just go there everyday and eventually you'll find one. It's possible to pop the balloon using the net or shovel if you happen to catch it from the seaside cliff while it's still ascending it's a split second, but if you hit it, it'll fall down on the sand and you'll be able to pick it. :)

Oh i see ! Thank you so much for so much help !! I will definetly try to pop the balloon with my shovel next time they appear in my town !! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a thread about TBT trade ? How much do you usually get for 10 TBT ? since iI'm now having only about 10 TBT how many IGB can i get if i sell my 10 TBT for IGB ? :)

Oh i see ! Thank you so much for so much help !! I will definetly try to pop the balloon with my shovel next time they appear in my town !! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a thread about TBT trade ? How much do you usually get for 10 TBT ? since iI'm now having only about 10 TBT how many IGB can i get if i sell my 10 TBT for IGB ? :)

Try making a thread here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?81-Re-Tail
Youu'd get 2 million IGB, if I'm not mistaken.
Maybe you'd rather save up and buy villagers instead, though? With 30 TBT You can get any villager in the Villager Trading Plaza section :)

I would keep beautiful town on personally, since then you don't have to worry about garbage or dead flowers affecting your rating.

Plus if you go to the island after 8pm and catch more of the rare beetles, you'll easily rake in a lot of bells. I've had trips where I've come back and earned 300k

I always get beautiful town, that way any special hybrid (or even regular) flowers I get don't die, I don't end up with many weeds, and time travelling doesn't completely destroy my town (although it does end up overrun with flowers lol).

If you can save up TBT, you can use that to pay for your dreamie villagers! It takes a while, but all you need to do to earn it is participate in conversations here, and you get a little bit each time!

what i did with my town was that i started out on the wealthy town ordinance in order to get more money for projects, buying things, etc. things cost more, but if you sell a lot, you'll get lots of profit :D like others have suggested, going to the island after 7pm and catching the bugs on the trees will get you a lot of bells, and even more if you have the wealthy town ordinance. after you feel like you've gotten enough savings or you get tired of watering flowers, go ahead and switch to beautiful town. it worked out well for me :D

I see thanks so much !! ;) so if i'm using Beautiful town ordinance the flower will never ever get rotten or dead right ? i deciding to use the beautifu town ordinance now ! after getting my town development permit a week ago lol xD

Now i'm going to try the island method to get some money bells hopefully is not taking to much time T_T Thank you everyone !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does Wealhty town ordinance high the prices in stores ? i think i have read it somewhere here in the forums about it but i forgot

Back