• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello! I'm Looking for friends to play with! :)

Liint.ov

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello its nice to meet you all :)
I'm still new to ACNL and just joined the forum.
Does anybody want to be friends with me?? :) If anyone want to be friends to play online? i'm just started playing animal crossing a week ago.. at first i think the game kinda boring! haha but i'm still having fun right now :cool:
just want some friends to play with! :D

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us. I suggest looking at the Train Station to meet up with a bunch of players who want to visit towns and such. Good luck to you!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us. I suggest looking at the Train Station to meet up with a bunch of players who want to visit towns and such. Good luck to you!

Okay I will try to post there later and looking for others players

and Thank you so much for the welcoming :)

Hello there I'm Mayor Lily of Lucian it is nice to meet you.
I'm new to Bell tree forums i'm now in the search of friends to play online ;) maybe if you are interested to play with me maybe we can play acnl together! send me a private message so i can reply right away ;)

Welcome to TBT! Very easy to make friends here. As previously mentioned, definitely check out the Train Station to connect with other players in New Leaf.

Back