• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many characters in your town?

At this stage of my towns, I plan to only have the mayor. Once I get the towns more developed, I'll decide if I want to add more. I actually deleted all of my secondary characters because it was getting to be too much to try to take care of all of them.

I have a mayor and two pattern mules. I like to keep the fourth character open for plot resetting.

I have a mayor and two pattern mules. I like to keep the fourth character open for plot resetting.

Yeah, in my second town where I was planning 4 I may just keep it at 3 for that reason.

I may just keep Red Oak at 2 cause I do not think with 3 I have room for plot resetting with a 4th :/ Now I kind of wish I made my second character there a male.

I have 3 characters in Meadow (my first town) and plan to also have three in Clover, but currently only have 2.

Currently 3, The mayor/investigator, the hunter and the museum/gift shop owner. I want to keep the last spot open for plot resetting, plus i think the 3 are enough :0

Currently only have 2 but I plan to get 4 overall.

Back