• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many characters in your town?

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
How many other human characters in your town do you have?

In Red Oak I have my mayor, who is just someone who loves the woods and lives in a classic old house and a botanist character. I may add a third and make their house a modern cabin. So 2 or 3.

In Greymoor I have my mayor, the queen and a farmer. Going to add a witch and a blacksmith. So 4.

I just have my mayor and my sister. My town is too narrow to add another.

The majority of my towns only have a mayor. I find I don't use the secondary characters enough to even bother making them anymore. Plus, since they don't ping for PWP, it just seems like a waste of time for me. I used to make a secondary character simply for the storage space, but since secret storage became available, it's no long necessary.

I have two in Clavicus and 4 in Powtown. It's a bit stressful with four because I have all my dreamies for that town and am paranoid someone is going to move out, but I play every day and am prepared for the worst. It would be easier on me if I had more amiibo cards.

Just me!
I don't really have the use for another character. I don't get too fancy with my pathworks, and I kinda just like my mayor being the only one in the town.

in my main town there is my mayor and one other human character who is loosely based on my boyfriend. my other towns have only the mayor but it?s really fun having another house to decorate so i?ll probably make extra characters soon. on the other hand, it is nice being the only human in town. i like being unique. hmm, what to do what to do...

Last edited:
Right now I just have my mayor and a second character. I don't think I'll add anymore.

Just me, and I originally planned on keeping it that way! However, I may make another human just for the sake of finding a use for my favorite furniture item ever, the teacup ride, since it doesn’t fit anywhere in my mayor’s house. xD

One. I mean I could make another for path/QR code purposes but I don't use them that much, so.

I have 3 in all my towns and 1 in an extra town I have.

Last edited:
I've got two characters in Skullbay. Mayor Stalfos and Aryll.

I only have myself right now, but I've had loads over the years, I've had to remove the houses because I needed space for public work projects.

Canaan has 4, as I needed space to store items and extra paths. Diamond has 3 so far, I'm not quite sure where to put the fourth one yet.

I have 3, My mayor is the normal one. The 2nd loves nature and growing plants. The 3rd owns a fancy restaurant. The 4th hasn't been made yet, but when I do, she'll be a rich like Nook is.

Salem only has my mayor living there, and I don't plan to add any other characters. I've got the layout the way I want now, and adding another would require totally scrapping the landscaping I've done.

Hollowyn has four - my mayor, a craft store/gallery owner, a bookstore/caf? owner, and a school headmaster.

I know all towns have the same amount of acreage, but for some reason, Hollowyn seems more spread out and able to support the extra houses.

I have 2 people in Boston. Daniel and Louis. (Fun fact, both of these players are originally from AC:GCN.)

Danny is the mayor of the town. I'd wanted him to be the mayor since I first heard about the game probably around September or October of 2012. Even when I had to restart my town in July of 2015, I kept him as the mayor.

I added Louis in May of 2016. After making him in a temporary town on AC:GCN I kinda developed him into one of my head-canon characters, so I decided to move him into the town too.

Back