• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

WA item from balloon

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Hi there,
I've had non-balloon items come out of balloon gifts(usually flooring), but I just got a coconut drink from one and I've never had a WA item come from a balloon before.
How often does this happen? I may have to stop ignoring them now. :lemon:
Thanks

Last edited:
I've had a couple of Welcome Amiibo items drop from the balloons. I had the cornstalks drop just a few days ago. I don't get nearly as many as I do regular items or balloon furniture, but I've had at least two or three. I've been hitting balloons pretty regularly over the past few weeks. So, it doesn't seem terribly common, but it does happen from time to time.

Really? It is not all dumb balloon furniture any more? I might actually start shooting the presents again. I have been ignoring them for the longest time.

I get balloon furniture like 60% of the time, and the other 40% it's a split between regular Nookling's items and WA items. I've got a pizza oven, a bread basket and others in the past~ :)

Yeah, once you catalogue all the balloon stuff, the balloons start dropping better items. I've had several Harv specials.

Oh my goodness, this is awesome. Definitely gonna start shooting them again. Although I'm not sure if I have all the balloon items cataloged yet :(

Wow I didn't know you could get items other than the balloon stuff...might try shooting some down

I get balloon furniture like 60% of the time, and the other 40% it's a split between regular Nookling's items and WA items. I've got a pizza oven, a bread basket and others in the past~ :)

Roughly the same - I've had a lot of good stuff, can't remember off hand, but then I get a phase where the balloons start to drop balloon furniture again. Worth keep popping them cos I go back to the good stuff at some point.
I don't think there's much of a pattern to it, I just make sure I go for as many as possible.

I'm really glad they added this in. It's a great new incentive to continue shooting down balloons, beyond just doing it to get a badge.

Thank God for this thread, cuz I would have never known. I completed and collected the balloon series a while ago, so it's time to whip out the old slingshot. :cool:

i'm not sure if i've gotten a WA item before but the best thing ive gotten is a white katana which is pretty rad

I've got 15 plus WA and a lot of Retail items. Very excited when I got the bathroom towel WA that Harvey sells. I needed more than one for my towns.

Some days it's just balloon items and other days it's more WA/Retail items. Noticed that the times have changed for the balloons. Time before was 4 from one side to 9 minutes at the other side. The balloons have been lasting till 11 minutes sometimes.

I've had the same. largely balloon items but some retail and WA items. I know I got the flower wreath cause I still have it but I can't remember what else I had.

Back