• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Chewy Emporium: Your one stop shop for all your out of this world needs!

Sorry About that My wifi was being fritzy
Gates are open for ya'

Last edited:
I am looking to update the store to a new format after December 25 so things will move much more smoothly! Also don't forget to look over our deals this holiday!

Last edited:
ATENTION! The store will be closed for the holidays from December 24-25 and then closed on the 26th for store renovations.

Would you like to try to trade items before you close the store for the holidays? If you let me know when you're available I can try to be on then also. Thank you!

You are next on the list. I will be availible after 3:15ish central

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are awaiting and order please send me a PM so I can remember who has ordered

Okie dokie. I can be on in a couple of minutes. Would you like to come to my town or have me come to yours? Thanks!

Would you mind coming to my town? I just opened my gate. Oh, I have a path in front of my train station so I'll set your items a bit to the side. Thanks so much!

See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!

Since it was left behind on page 7 If you are awaiting an order please send me a PM so I can get you taken care of! I have kinda forgotten who's orders are incompleted

Last edited:
Name: Grey
Town name: Motopia
Fc: in sidebar
Claw-foot tub
Master sword
Shop coffee machine
Sleek carpet
Toaster
12/19/17 3:30 pm cst

I have item from your wishlist if you want them
Chaise lounge, billiard table, greenhouse box, classic bookcase, deluxe range, classic wall shelf, fireplace, flat-screen tv, kitchen counter, kitchen stove, and kitchen refrigerator.

Due to my busy schedule we will unfortunately have to be closed Saturday as well. Very sorry for any inconvenience.

Well it's been weeks since my last update so... due to school I haven't been able to work that much on the shop renovations. So I have no idea when it will be up so we are open during the big reno! P.S. anyone know how to make a spoiler thing?

The Shop's Upgrade is almost complete (like on of those new shops that the outside is done but the inside is a mess of shelves) I hopefully will have it up open and operating by the end of January!

Back