Shop Chewy Emporium: Your one stop shop for all your out of this world needs!

I was looking at your Item Catalog & Wish List. If they're both up to date then there are 2 items I would like to trade for. Thank you!

Name of person picking up - Val
Town name - Cutetown
Item - I'd like - Lucky Black Cat, Mush Closet
Item - I have - Alpine Kitchen cart, Arcade Machine
Pick up date and time with listed time zone - December 6th 9:30 AM to 11 AM, EST
Promo code:

I need to update but yes for the most part yes

I'm sorry but I'm not sure if you were answering me or someone else. Were you answering me? I still have the items and I'm happy to arrange a different pick up time.

Oh yes! I was sort of lost I knew someone wanted a mush closet I will have to order a lucky black cat and my shop is upgrading tomorrow so it will have to be Sunday or Monday.

Is the White Wood Floor still available?

Name of person picking up: Becky
Town name: Ashwood
Item: White Wood Floor (if available)
Pick up date and time with listed time zone: Anytime between 3pm and 10pm Eastern Standard Time. I'm also available for the next few hours.
Promo code: No promo code

Awesome! Could you send me a message when it arrives if it's more than a few days out? I'm extremely forgetful...

Last edited:
Do you still have the bowl sink from Stella's RV? ^_^

Edit: Nevermind, I have it. :)

Last edited:
Oh yes! I was sort of lost I knew someone wanted a mush closet I will have to order a lucky black cat and my shop is upgrading tomorrow so it will have to be Sunday or Monday.

Sunday or Monday works for me. :) I'll put aside the Alpine Kitchen Cart & Arcade Machine for you. Please send me a VM when you've have my items ready. Thank you!

Catalog will be updated tomorrow! T.I.Y.
Grand opening sale! Thanks to everyone who's bought something! You've helped me upgrade my shops and I am sooooo... eternally grateful! Thank you!

I was wondering if it would be possible to add something else to my order. Could I add the gold nugget, please? I have the alpine bed I can trade for it.

(Possible) Updated Order:
Name of person picking up - Val
Town name - Cutetown
Item - I'd like - Lucky Black Cat, Mush Closet, Gold Nugget
Item - I have - Alpine Kitchen Cart, Arcade Machine, Alpine Bed
Pick up date and time with listed time zone - Whenever is good for you
Promo code:

Name of person picking up: Ali
Town name: Lorien
Item: I'd like: aurora screen, cupid bench, regal bed, regal bookcase, regal table, white wood floor (if available)
Item: I have: jingle carpet, jingle wallpaper, jingle sofa, jingle table, jingle bed, jingle shelves, jingle chair, jingle clock
Pick up date and time with listed time zone: EST, anytime just send me a PM of when you're available!
Promo code: I have perfect peaches if you'd like some:)

Name of person picking up: Midna
Town name: Amahara
Items: Anything from my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/PfMcj2oce4
Pick up date and time with listed time zone: Available all day today (CST)
I have a few of things you want on your wishlisthttp://moridb.com/catalogs/O72HkqArMq
Sorry if you can't get a lot of items from my wishlist I'll be happy to give some of the items for free!

Last edited:
Hi uh Midna I don't have the time to browse your wishlist at the moment. If you wouldn't mind could you go through and find the items that are in the item catalog and all the fortune cookie/ballon items off your wishlist? Very sorry I just am jam packed right now.

Name of person picking up: Becky
Town name: Ashwood
Items I'd like: Blossom lantern. polka-dot low table, sloppy wall, Statue of Liberty
Items I have: Air conditioner, Alpine series, arcade machine, Astro series, Classic series, Console table, ... after starting to list all of this stuff off I realized that I have just about every orderable item on your wishlist... Which orderable items do you want the most?
Pick up date and time with listed time zone: Just about any day, 1pm - 9m EST

Hi uh Midna I don't have the time to browse your wishlist at the moment. If you wouldn't mind could you go through and find the items that are in the item catalog and all the fortune cookie/ballon items off your wishlist? Very sorry I just am jam packed right now.

Oh ok! Don't worry
Name of person picking up: Midna
Town name: Amahara
Items I'd like: Ebony Piano, lucky black cat, master sword, rope partition
Items I have: http://moridb.com/catalogs/O72HkqArMq I'll just give you everything I have in this list its only 11 of the items you are looking for.
Pick up date and time with listed time zone: Today until 8:30 pm (CST)

Back