• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Chewy Emporium: Your one stop shop for all your out of this world needs!

Chewy.7204

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (48) +

Come and purchase some Rare items such as the Balloon sires of furniture, Rare Sloppy furniture and Specialty items only found here! Like our special made to look like npc and all new look like npc patterns (for details please see the section on costom furnishings)

Item Catalog: http://moridb.com/catalogs/0xBwG7eI6v
Wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/l1FHZw5pwB
(I most likely will be willing to trade items on the sale rack for Wishlist items)

Costom furnishings:
I sell the patterns by themselves (so you can costomize your own furniture with it)
I also sell bundles where it includes the pattern and a furniture piece to put it on (you will need to take the furniture piece to your local Re-tail to place the pattern on)
Currently Availible bundles: Modern bed, Paper wall lamp, Modern lamp, alpine chair, classic bed, festival lantern, writing chair, alpine sofa,

Pattern choices

New! Lumberjack: Can't beat old flannel! Made to resemble the Special Paint job at Ok motors

New! Happy Holidot: These dots will make you dotty with glee! This is a red and green dotted pattern (It would look great on a green furniture set)

Imposter Pav?: A made to look like pattern that resembles the doily tops frequently found on the Pav? funiture series

Festival?: A new pattern with bright colored dots that resemble colors used for Festival?

Able sister's: A new and bright pattern that resembles the classic gingham worn by the Able sisters but contains multiple different pastel colors

Mable Able's: A new pattern that resembles the classic pastel green gingham worn by Mable Able

Sable Able's: A new pattern that resembles the classic coral colored gingham worn by Sable Able

DJ KK's For the Record: A new pattern featuring vynl records spun by this DJ

Blather's: A new pattern that showcases the argile pattern found on Blather's Sweater or feathers idk which

Just like Gracie's: A made to like pattern to replicate the classic look of Gracie's classic dot pattern found on her summer set of furniture

Animal Crossing 3DS xl "poptart" design: A pattern created to look like the pattern found on the 3DS xl with the "poptart" design but I took the liberty to make it replicate my town so it has a blue house, a cherry and a leaf

Trading Corner:
Currently trading these items: For items on this list (of equal or greater value)http://moridb.com/catalogs/l1FHZw5pwB

You may order up to 8 items per order
Discount for a basket(with 9) fruit I currently need for my town as a promo code

To order please like this post then reply in this format

Name of person picking up
Town name
Item
Item
Item
Pick up date and time with listed time zone
Promo code:

I will send you an order confirmation via a private message with the in game bell total and confirm or reject your promo code

Please follow basic town rules when traveling to Cyancape!

Thank you so much for shopping at Re-Tail me not!

Last edited:
Now updated with a list of items for sale and a list of items that I would definitely trade an item up for sale to get!

Last edited:
hello! i dont want anything, i just wanted to drop in and ask if youd like a million bells for free. i have alot of IGB and love sharing :)

That would be great! Thank you so much! When would be a good time to meet?

Last edited:
Hi again! List are have now been updated. Really hope that you consider!

Last edited:
incense burner please. I can give you tbt or igb name your price please

Ok I'll make sure that that item is in Re-tail for you that will be 1,360 I added you. VM me when you are on next and I'll open the gates for you.

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you the regal, rococo, minimalist, modern, modern wood, classic, and alpine sets for you. All for free :)

It will take me a few says to get everything together! I dont really time travel unless I have to, I'll let you know when everything is together!

Gotcha! Just send me a VM when you have all the items or a set or something whatever you want. I don't care they are free items. Thanks btw.

I can help with bells if you like, I'm not using them for much else and just love to help.
Feel free to msg/VM me if you're interested!

BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Buy four items and get the fifth half off

limit one half off item per peson, half off will be credited toward item of least value, must mention promo code:fourandfithhalf to redeem item discount, all other offers void when used.

Last edited:
hello! i'd like the home computer rack, alpine wall, and homework set please! how much would that be in tbt?

Last edited:
oh, that's fine too!
i'll add you, hope we can meet soon to trade. :)

Don't forget to check out the Black Friday promotion going on now! I am also giving away some items to a random costomer it could be you!!!

Last edited:
Thanks to all this support Cyancape was able to fund all of our currently needed public works projects! So since I had some leftover bells I decided to upgrade the shop! Welcome to the Grand Opening of Re-Tail me not!

Last edited:
Help! My house is a mess! New items from my decor filled secret store room have gone on the sale rack.

Back