Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +

my town itself is a mess and i'm not happy with the villagers or land space,
so i thought it would be about time i sold my town to nook and started fresh lol
----------
my town is worth 24 mil, so if i'm not happy with the maps rover starts me with, ill
have to drop the 24 mil at your town and restart the game to get a differ map

ill deff give you a couple mil as a thank you, the only "requirements" i rlly want is that
you have at least 5 or more town trade rating and a shampoodles so i don't
have to walk around in some ugly hair after i reset lol, i'm only moving the clothes im wearing and
a few furniture items, so i wont crowd your town with my junk lol

thank you again!

i don't have a wifi rating or a shampoodles, but if you can't find anyone i'd be happy to help you <3 ;-;

i restarted my town over and have been working on getting upgrades! c:

im playing right now, so anytime youre ready. i dont know how you want this done, so ill open my gates and play by your lead. you have complete access to my train station, town plaza, and beach. that should be ample space to place everything you would like.

im playing right now, so anytime youre ready. i dont know how you want this done, so ill open my gates and play by your lead. you have complete access to my train station, town plaza, and beach. that should be ample space to place everything you would like.

Great! And don't worry lol, I'm just droping off my hat n stuff. As well as my special 3ds's I got lol, than I'll reset and get my new town, and come back to get my stuff lol

alright, sounds like a plan, my gates are open

[EDIT] i completely forgot the shampoodle closes hella early, and because my game is one hour ahead theyre closed right now. and i cant TT because turnips. im really sorry about that. im able to help you with everything else but i cant help you with shampoodle tonight at least.

Last edited:
Hello~
You can drop your things off at my town if you'd like, and my shampoodle is open
i wouldn't mind helping out for no cost
:)

Hello~
You can drop your things off at my town if you'd like, and my shampoodle is open
i wouldn't mind helping out for no cost
:)

hello! sorry for the late reply lol, once Rpboelm helped me i went to sleep since it was so late lol, but if you're still up to it i'd love to come over! in a few mins i'm going to school tho and ill be back in 8 hours~

Back