I use "though" and "just" too often.

When I am physically communicating, I use "like" and "though" way too often. Online, I can easily correct myself as the words are right in front of me to manipulate!

Last edited:
I use "like" , "just", "though", "that's", "it's", often and I don't feel too bothered as long as people understand what I'm trying to say. If they are bothered then they could (just) stop talking to me :p

if youre writing emails or essays or something find all the justs and thoughs and replace them w/ other words that fit or just remove the word altogether. if you catch urself usingg those words find alternatives there and then n after a while it?ll b More Natural
i do that with several swedish words and ?get? in english because my english teacher strangles u to death if you use informal words lol.

I feel like I use "that" and "though" a lot, but it doesn't really bother me. I think it sounds fine so I don't feel like trying to change it.

I use "like" and "tho" a lot when I'm typing, I know I use "like" a lot when speaking, too. I'm not sure if I overuse anything else,there's nothing else I've noticed personally.

I use a lot of filler words overly often, I don't really mind it or notice it unless I'm actually writing, like if I am working on a novel or something, then I'm just like eww, no please don't write like that... But I mean, it can't be helped if it's a habit.

Back