Hsn97

Inexperienced Person
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3659-0452-2022
Isabelle
I use to when I first started, because I felt bad for how sad Isabel got when I said no. But recently I've been doing a lot of landscaping and I really can't be bother to attended every ceremony for each little lamp and clock I put up. Sorry Izzie :3

I always do. I can't say no, Isabelle is just too cute and I'd feel bad. Plus I think the was she says "Pop" in the dialogue is really adorable.

i have never missed a PWP dedication, lol. I heard that if you skip them, the villagers respect for you dampens. Plus, I honestly love them most of the time. They are fun AND a good way to encourage pinging of villagers.

I've always said yes, I don't know what she says if I say no :( I also like to take pictures of the popping confetti part, it's cute

i used to, but not as much anymore. partly because i haven't been making many pwps lately and also i might forget. i do if i remember though! unless it's something small i don't care about.

Ugh. I hate when I accidentally attend and then have to walk all the way back to the town hall to continue with whatever I was actually trying to do.

I used to attend every single one.
I say used to because I haven't had a ceremony in 3 months, because the villagers aren't suggesting any pwps

Last edited:
Attend the ceremonies all the time. After it's over sometime I get a ping for another PWP or a mover/rumor mover talk.

This is exactly why I attend the ceremonies (preferably during a high traffic time) - I get pinged almost every time and it's usually something I wouldn't have wanted to miss. But I think the whole ceremony in itself is pretty cute anyway.

i do everytime. i think it's cute even if it's exactly the same everytime. plus i feel too guilty to say no. isabelle did so much work to plan the ceremony and what kind of mayor would i be to reject and ignore her hard work?

although once i had a ceremony at 5 am and it was funny seeing only me and isabelle celebrate

I sometimes skip it if I want to work on a new pwp and don't want to run back to town hall. I like to watch it though because the confetti is fun. My favorite one was seeing villagers celebrate a trash can. Yay! ;)

i do everytime. i think it's cute even if it's exactly the same everytime. plus i feel too guilty to say no. isabelle did so much work to plan the ceremony and what kind of mayor would i be to reject and ignore her hard work?

although once i had a ceremony at 5 am and it was funny seeing only me and isabelle celebrate

same thing happened with me at 7am lol. I was like "oh okay then"

Back