Do you attend PWP ceremonies?

Do you attend PWP ceremonies?

• Total voters
0MenOBJ.jpg

CyWBOrG.jpg
I usually attend PWP ceremonies because I like having some kind of visual record of my town's history.

Sometimes i said yes and sometimes no, because sometimes when i attend the ceremonies there's no one there and only me and isabelle.

Does anybody else know why sometimes when you go to the ceremonies there is nobody there except you and isabelle. is it because i not become friend with the others? or because there's no villager near the pwp?

I do, just to take pictures at least for the memories :) I don't attend to multiple ceremonies of the same pwp though.

I never skip them. I adore Isabelle so much; I can't let her down! And, it's nice to celebrate a new addition to the town. I only have about 12 so far, and I don't think I'll ever hit the max amount (I like my town a bit more forested), so they don't get too annoying.

Half the time, she wants me to attend the opening of something I've decided to demolish, once I saw it and didn't like it.

I used to attend all the openings, but it got so tedious and annoying, especially when I just wanted to place more PWPs, that I've started to only show up for big ones. Sorry Isabelle, but I got better things to do.

i've never turned down the opportunity to because i feel guilty if i say no lol. isabelle is so adorable, i can't make her feel any sadness

When I first started playing I always did, just like I never said "no" to a villager, because I figured they'd HATE you if you said no... or they'd do the "oh you're kidding so you have to do it anyways" like Rover. But once I found out that if you skip it you can start a new PWP that same day I decided to skip it from then on, since there aren't any consequences. Sometimes when I know I don't need to start another one, or want a screenshot to mark the occasion, I'll actually attend. But it's not very often.

i always feel bad when i skip them, but i have too much to do when it comes to landscaping and placing pwps that they just get a bit boring after a while :(

Sometimes i said yes and sometimes no, because sometimes when i attend the ceremonies there's no one there and only me and isabelle.

Does anybody else know why sometimes when you go to the ceremonies there is nobody there except you and isabelle. is it because i not become friend with the others? or because there's no villager near the pwp?

I think it usually depends on what time you do the ceremony. If it's before 9 or 10 in the morning, there won't be many villagers attending due to their wake-up times. I've never done one late at night, but I assume it's the same because they go to bed. There will only be four villagers maximum attending the ceremony too.

Back