• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you attend PWP ceremonies?

Do you attend PWP ceremonies?

• Total voters
I always do. I like seeing who shows up. Sometimes I will be looking for a certain villager, & this is a quick way to find them, lol.
Also, the confetti pics are always adorable.

In the beginning I always attended the PWP ceremonies, but know I don`t attend them anymore.

I always attend them, but my timing is pretty poor - I open the game just after 6am - I love the 6am & & 7am music & that is also a great time for bug farming on the island.
So doing a ceremony at just past 6am tends to have one villager (If I'm lucky) often its just me and Isabelle. I try and leave them to later but then I'm liable to forget, I like the ceremony but don't want it hanging over me.

Yes. I'm doing a pwp a day thing and I'm getting pics of them for my ac blog

Q: Do you attend PWP ceremonies?

A: I used to attend these PWP ceremonies back then, but after a while it got in the way of my landscaping time for my town. So... I stopped attending them and focused on where to place some PWPs. It's not like these ceremonies were mandatory to attend anyways. Plus I can attend them whenever I feel like it. Though I do feel a bit bad for saying no to Isabelle. But... Fixing my town is top priority at the moment. Hope she understands that.

I used to not to but I do now! I like to have screenshots and see the progress of my town in my gallery B)

I only do ceremonies for the important things such as the cafe, the police station, like the big stuff.
It's just a waste of time for me if I would do a ceremonie for every single PWP.

Always, it doesn't take long and I feel so happy when I manage to accomplish something in my town :D

I always tend to attend the Public Works Project ceremonies. It's quick and relatively painless, but it is kind of boring since the dialogue tree is so limited. I dunno, I just feel like I might as well, and while it is underwhelming it's also kind of a cute gesture.

Id always attend them the first few weeks that i played but i stopped because it takes too long. After a while i started tting for building pwps so it didn't make sense to sit thru that ceremony...

always!!!!

as much as I really dont want to either, I just feel like I'm a unconcerned mayor if i dont lol

Last edited:
Yeah. Not every single one, but most of them. Even little ones, so I said Yes. I think the ceremony is cute, and it's little things like this that still keep me entertained even though I've done like EVERYTHING in my game.

Yeah, I always do. I feel bad rejecting Isabelle after she finished with all the preparations lol
The ceremony is still very enjoyable for me even after years of them :p

Nah. I tend to go into the town hall planning to put up a new pwp and if I'm dragged out to do a ceremony, especially all the way across town, it takes up too much time.

I did. I've completed all the PWPs I want in town, except the train station remodel, which is going to be a while. But I did attend them, mostly because it was a good chance to gather villagers and get pinged for something.

Back