• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you attend PWP ceremonies?

Do you attend PWP ceremonies?

• Total voters

Hsn97

Inexperienced Person
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3659-0452-2022
Isabelle
I use to when I first started, because I felt bad for how sad Isabel got when I said no. But recently I've been doing a lot of landscaping and I really can't be bother to attended every ceremony for each little lamp and clock I put up. Sorry Izzie :3

I always do. I can't say no, Isabelle is just too cute and I'd feel bad. Plus I think the was she says "Pop" in the dialogue is really adorable.

Attend the ceremonies all the time. After it's over sometime I get a ping for another PWP or a mover/rumor mover talk.

i have never missed a PWP dedication, lol. I heard that if you skip them, the villagers respect for you dampens. Plus, I honestly love them most of the time. They are fun AND a good way to encourage pinging of villagers.

I've always said yes, I don't know what she says if I say no :( I also like to take pictures of the popping confetti part, it's cute

i used to, but not as much anymore. partly because i haven't been making many pwps lately and also i might forget. i do if i remember though! unless it's something small i don't care about.

Ugh. I hate when I accidentally attend and then have to walk all the way back to the town hall to continue with whatever I was actually trying to do.

I used to attend every single one.
I say used to because I haven't had a ceremony in 3 months, because the villagers aren't suggesting any pwps

Last edited:
Attend the ceremonies all the time. After it's over sometime I get a ping for another PWP or a mover/rumor mover talk.

This is exactly why I attend the ceremonies (preferably during a high traffic time) - I get pinged almost every time and it's usually something I wouldn't have wanted to miss. But I think the whole ceremony in itself is pretty cute anyway.

i do everytime. i think it's cute even if it's exactly the same everytime. plus i feel too guilty to say no. isabelle did so much work to plan the ceremony and what kind of mayor would i be to reject and ignore her hard work?

although once i had a ceremony at 5 am and it was funny seeing only me and isabelle celebrate

I sometimes skip it if I want to work on a new pwp and don't want to run back to town hall. I like to watch it though because the confetti is fun. My favorite one was seeing villagers celebrate a trash can. Yay! ;)

i do everytime. i think it's cute even if it's exactly the same everytime. plus i feel too guilty to say no. isabelle did so much work to plan the ceremony and what kind of mayor would i be to reject and ignore her hard work?

although once i had a ceremony at 5 am and it was funny seeing only me and isabelle celebrate

same thing happened with me at 7am lol. I was like "oh okay then"

Back