• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Camper replaced by a camper named "Leaf"

AlgernonsFlowers

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
I was trying to view my boyfriends market box and when I went to his campsite, his camper was replaced by a female camper named "Leaf" and his camp was empty. I deleted and added him again and when i input his ID the leaf camper comes up again. Does anybody know whats happening?

Same thing happened to me today. I blocked the "Leaf" character so hopefully it won't happen again.

Interesting...when I tried to re-add the ID of the camper who was replaced by "Leaf", it tells me that the ID *does* belong to Leaf and that the user has been blocked (because I blocked Leaf). Hmmm... If you find out what's going on with your boyfriend let me know. Did he uninstall the game?

Last edited:
tried looking online supposedly its a glitch and it "fixes" itself within a few hours which is bizzare, idk maybe the game needs an update ?

It is a glitch that’s already been acknowledged by Nintendo, they are working on fixing that. There’s nothing anyone can do about this right now, sadly.

Yes, glitch, you'll get leaf when a specific friend is not registering -- sometimes Leaf will appear at a location but mostly I see her when I'm visiting a campsite. Don't do anything to try and fix it, the correct friend is usually back pretty quickly.

update: boyfriends villager is STILL replaced by this "Leaf" glitch, losin hope. It probably wont get fixed till nintendo issues a patch im guessing

Back