• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

QR Code Path for Medieval town ?

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Hello. I am currently using a super simple stone path for my medieval town tho I am not overly fond of it. My main pathways are 2 wide except by the mayor house which is 3 wide. I use a different QR for the 1 wide "ally streets".

I would love some suggestions for QR paths for a medieval/skyrim/dragon age town or just ones that you like.

I have some mossy stone ones and gray patterned brick ones.
d03c076860fba8daf0668b7637741b4d--bricks-acnl-paths.jpg024bf709aeaaba9486a00af14ad5712f.jpga98780778984350fc37355f426066af6--acnl-paths-animal-crossing-qr.jpganimal-crossing-new-leaf-nintendo-3ds-custom-tiles-qr-scan-codes-20.jpg
I have a file of them, I can look for others if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, the posted small....

those paths are really neat! Thanks for sharing.

Also, ik you wanted suggestions for paths or DAs, but I actually don't know of any medieval towns. I think it's kind of obvious, but to throw in something helpful, Knox is a must-have for your town. :p

those paths are really neat! Thanks for sharing.

Also, ik you wanted suggestions for paths or DAs, but I actually don't know of any medieval towns. I think it's kind of obvious, but to throw in something helpful, Knox is a must-have for your town. :p

Yeah I don't know any towns either. And yes, I for sure want Knox. I have Sterling already :)

Ah, that's a shame, Knox was just in boxes yesterday. If I knew someone wanted him I would've given him away in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
Back