• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Napping and thinking its the next day

I don't think it's tomorrow but a lot of times I wake up feeling worse than when I got in bed in the first place

I don't nap, but I often wake up after like three hours and think I slept for 15 hours and missed a day?? And we don't even have the AM/PM system here???

here is me freaking out in a group chat last semester with classmate friends thinking i slept through a final exam after waking up from a nap:
tHs8uyx.png

Because of my sleep schedule being all over the place I never really know when I wake up, so I always check my phone, cause I don't trust myself to just "nap" and if I nap with my alarm off I often won't wake up when I need to go somewhere like work. So I try to always keep my alarm on just in case, cause my naps can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours, they get out of control, especially when I'm not feeling well.

I usually take two naps a day, one to and one from college. I and my boyfriend have become used to this that it's become part of our sleep schedule and even if we weren't feeling tired before we'll get very sleepy around those times so I think our bodies are used to it by now. I do very rarely wake up from a nap feeling very sick and like I'm in a completely different universe entirely though, I hate it.

One time, it wasn't a nap, but one time when I was staying over at a family friend's house I woke up on the couch and didn't know where I was for a good 15 minutes, it was a new house and I guess because I go over there late at night the living room looked completely different so I was like really scared for a while and then I got up and was like, sneaking around trying to find out where I was, got into the kitchen and saw pictures of them and I was like OH! it was the weirdest experience ever tbh.

This has only happened to me once or twice, cuz I don't nap very much, but yeah, it's strange when it happens.

Back