Rotating Fool's Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Daisy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Waluigi Easter Egg
Do you ever get like this? I hardly ever nap, but when I do, I always think its tomorrow and i'm so confused. I'm not the only one in my family that gets confused by this, my brother did this a week ago.

How about you guys?

I did that just a few months ago! I took a nap then woke up around..7ish pm? I was supposed to get my hair cut the next day and go to the airport (was going to visit a friend) and for some reason I thought it was 7am. The hair salon opens at 8am so I went to take a shower and get ready. I get all dressed and ask my mom if she wants to come with me to the salon. She just stares at me and says "now?? they're closed." I say yah but they open in like an hour. She stares again and asks what I'm talking about and at this point I'm confused too and am trying to tell her I need to go to the salon because "remember I wanted it done before I leave to go to my friend?". So we go back and forth a bit, her asking what I'm going on about and me insisting I go to the salon. Finally I tell her something along the lines of "okay fine I'll go by myself! they open at 8am so I'm going" (I specified the am part). At this point she figures it out and tells me it's 7pm. I'm like..what. I look at the time (for some reason when I first looked at it when I woke I swore my phone said am not pm.) and realize too. Needless to say I felt like a right dumba** lol

Oh and this was duri9ng the summer so it was still plenty light out, so I thought it was sunrise and not sunset :p

Last edited:
Actually, the other day I took a 2-hour nap and thought I had gone to bed at a normal time for a few seconds after I woke up. I was very confused as to why I was on the couch instead of in my bed. My memory came back after I checked the clock and it was only 5:30 p.m. lol.

I think this has only happened to me once or twice when I was around 15.
Mainly, i tend to lose track of time more when i'm awake rather than after waking up

Nah.

But what do I know. I'm currently on a weird schedule where I sleep from 5am-1pm. It always switches days technically while I'm awake. :)

This would always happen to me during my last year of high school when my sleeping schedule was really messed up. I would come home, eat, then sleep after coming home from school (on a daily basis) and I would usually wake up somewhere between 8pm-12am. I'd always question what time or what year it was, if I was awake or still sleeping, where I was, and who I was. It always happens when I nap during the afternoon.

I've done it before. A lot during high school. Even a couple years ago. I don't usually take naps anymore though, have to get up early for work and I actually want to sleep the night before lol

I cannot nap because I usually end up sleeping way too long anyways and I get really groggy and unproductive when I wake up. Sometimes I get sleep paralysis when I nap during the day when the sun is still out. It's weird.

Last edited:
I nap quite often, but I only ever get confused when I nap in my bed. When I nap on the couch it feels like I haven't really been asleep

i experienced that a lot when i was on a medication that made me into a zombie lol like i would legit sleep for hours and then when i woke up i would still feel extremely tired. i slept like 14 hours in one day a few times because of it hhhhhhh h. i get really confused when im tired so that contributed to it

For this reason I never take naps. It makes me very anxious waking up so confused, and I usually feel just as tired afterwards.

That happened once when I was still in school, but my schedule is so different now that when I wake up it's always light outside. Now I take naps whenever I can xD

Back