• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Reason to believe the app will launch NOV. 21st

extreme-fuzzy-socks

Always on invisible mode!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Happy Home Designer Token
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Hey all!

The log-in bonuses currently only stretch to being awarded through November 21st. Before, they were given to you in 10 day intervals, however, the ones I was given this morning end on the 21st. Nintendo told us to expect the app at the end of November, so that would be a fitting date.

- - - Post Merge - - -

20171114_105648.jpg

I noticed that but I didn't think about the launch being on the 21st! I just assumed they switched to a weekly log-in schedule. I did just get a promo mailing from them with a link to install the live wallpaper so they must be gearing up!

Promo mailing? Link for "live wallpaper?" Tell us more or share anything (promo code?/link?) that you can.

Going be happy when I can play legit :p Tried it via apk enjoyed it ^^

Promo mailing? Link for "live wallpaper?" Tell us more or share anything (promo code?/link?) that you can.

Here's the link to the live wallpaper (Android only). When I first installed it it was an empty landscape with just a few characters. This morning it had updated and added some villagers! I can definitely see this leading to the official release next week!

Last edited:
Pretty sure they game will be out by November 21st at the latest. They just revealed an online mini game to promote the game, called Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend Finder, which is only open from now to the 21st, no way this is a coincnednce

https://events.ac-pocketcamp.com/en-GB/fortune

Pretty sure they game will be out by November 21st at the latest. They just revealed an online mini game to promote the game, called Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend Finder, which is only open from now to the 21st, no way this is a coincnednce

https://events.ac-pocketcamp.com/en-GB/fortune

Fair enough, I really hope it will be out by Tuesday then, need me some AC on the go!

Woo hoo! Good news for those who have waited! Can't wait to have an influx of friends hopefully! =D

I hope so! I can't wait to dive into it while I should be writing papers over Thanksgiving break.

Turns out you were pretty close. It will be out on November 21st. Can't wait. I hope I can free up enough space on my iphone. Hahaha.

Back