Thread: Not new to the game but never played with anyone else before!

Bells
    3DS
    0791-2560-6171

Not new to the game but never played with anyone else before!

Picked my ds up a couple of weeks ago after a long time and started playing new leaf again. Couldn't bear to remake a town and lose all the shops and home improvements so working with some bad desicions I made a year ago, when I remade after getting back into animal crossing in a similar way. I've found out so much more info this time including that's it's apparently strange to try and complete your town on your own! So I'd love to make some new friends. I also didn't realise how much effort people put into the theme and look of their town, so mine may look sad to you!

So I'm just mayor Eve of Wooville, I only have apples and oranges, the only villager I'm really attached to is Wart Jr, but I also have Leonardo, Eugene, Agnes, Gladys, Stinky, Klaus, Tipper and Jeremiah

Bells
    3DS
    2638-4673-9813
    Purple Candy
Gift received at 11-02-2017, 10:17 PM from SholeeOrange Candy
Gift received at 11-02-2017, 10:15 PM from SholeeBlue CandyGreen CandyRed CandyYellow CandyFather's Day Carnation
Gift received at 06-19-2016, 10:10 AM from Tina
Message: Come play again with us sometime.Mother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 09:34 AM from p e p p e rEaster Egg
Gift received at 03-28-2016, 03:52 PM from F L a K eSpring Shamrock
Gift received at 03-17-2016, 10:06 PM from HorusWinter Mittens
Gift received at 12-14-2015, 08:27 PM from Holla
Gift received at 10-28-2015, 09:01 PM from hillaruhsaur
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessEve View Post
    Picked my ds up a couple of weeks ago after a long time and started playing new leaf again. Couldn't bear to remake a town and lose all the shops and home improvements so working with some bad desicions I made a year ago, when I remade after getting back into animal crossing in a similar way. I've found out so much more info this time including that's it's apparently strange to try and complete your town on your own! So I'd love to make some new friends. I also didn't realise how much effort people put into the theme and look of their town, so mine may look sad to you!

So I'm just mayor Eve of Wooville, I only have apples and oranges, the only villager I'm really attached to is Wart Jr, but I also have Leonardo, Eugene, Agnes, Gladys, Stinky, Klaus, Tipper and Jeremiah
    Hello, PrincessEve. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself while being here. ^.^

Bells
    3DS
    2079-5989-4338
    NN ID
    ScorpioVenus
    3 EnvelopesSmall Mailbox
    Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here, we are a very friendly bunch.
    | |
    in ♎ / ☽ in ♌ / ASC
    Current time