• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Not new to the game but never played with anyone else before!

PrincessEve

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Picked my ds up a couple of weeks ago after a long time and started playing new leaf again. Couldn't bear to remake a town and lose all the shops and home improvements so working with some bad desicions I made a year ago, when I remade after getting back into animal crossing in a similar way. I've found out so much more info this time including that's it's apparently strange to try and complete your town on your own! So I'd love to make some new friends. I also didn't realise how much effort people put into the theme and look of their town, so mine may look sad to you!

So I'm just mayor Eve of Wooville, I only have apples and oranges, the only villager I'm really attached to is Wart Jr, but I also have Leonardo, Eugene, Agnes, Gladys, Stinky, Klaus, Tipper and Jeremiah

Picked my ds up a couple of weeks ago after a long time and started playing new leaf again. Couldn't bear to remake a town and lose all the shops and home improvements so working with some bad desicions I made a year ago, when I remade after getting back into animal crossing in a similar way. I've found out so much more info this time including that's it's apparently strange to try and complete your town on your own! So I'd love to make some new friends. I also didn't realise how much effort people put into the theme and look of their town, so mine may look sad to you!

So I'm just mayor Eve of Wooville, I only have apples and oranges, the only villager I'm really attached to is Wart Jr, but I also have Leonardo, Eugene, Agnes, Gladys, Stinky, Klaus, Tipper and Jeremiah
Hello, PrincessEve. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself while being here. ^.^

Back